Autor Wątek: Introducing myself  (Przeczytany 350 razy)

Menno Mennes

• Gość
Introducing myself
« dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2013, 02:30:59 pm »
Hello fellow aviation enthusiasts...

For those who would like to know who that new bloke from Holland is, i hereby do a little introduction. invited over by Hesja and his friends, who i met at the airshow in Holland two weeks ago, It might be nice to show some piccies of that moment.

1- this is me in action at the Wings, Wheels and Goggles event at Vliegveld Teuge (pics will follow)

Coolpix divers 041 by Menno Mennes, on Flickr

2- Me in action, Slawek checking his results or drinking Vodka  ;D

_DSC0646 by Menno Mennes, on Flickr

3- Me and Hesja both in action

_DSC0605 by Menno Mennes, on Flickr

4- Me and Hesja shooting planes, the rest of the guys/girls were to drunk or sleeping, hahahaha!

_DSC0140 by Menno Mennes, on Flickr

Cheers!

nurek

• piloci do maszyn!
    • mój świat fotografii lotniczej
Odp: Introducing myself
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2013, 02:36:27 pm »
Man with long barrel.
hihi :-)
Pozdrawiam

Menno Mennes

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2013, 02:40:51 pm »
Now i only need to pick up some skills!  ;)

Man with long barrel.
hihi :-)

Menno Mennes

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2013, 02:48:46 pm »
By the way, the long barrel is rented! i´m in the race for a complete new set and big upgrade, and i am still not sure what to buy. About the cam i can be pretty short. That will be a D800 with D4 batterygrip and D4 battery, so i will have 6fps in DX mode (allways handy when shooting an airshow). I still do not know what lens to buy. As i heard the 500F4 is sharper then the 600F4, but that might be just a wild story of course. the 600F4 handles pretty okay, but i found out that the 500F4 handles so much better! For now it probably will be the 500F4, but the 600 still is not out of sight completely. any tips or advices are welcome of course!