SPRAWY SPFL - WE SPEAK ENGLISH > Foreign visitors

Gear and association info

(1/2) > >>

liviu.dnistran:
Hi all,
I know it's been a while since I posted anything :D.
I'll post some pics from my last outing at the 71st Air Base soon :).

I am vicepresident of a spotting association we formed in Cluj (Transilvania Spotters). We thought to follow your lead and get a legal status for our hobby.
I noticed some of the members here use Nikon gear (very expensive Nikon gear to be exact :D ) with lots of NPS logos on it. I was wondering if you are doing professional work besides the airplane pictures.
Most of us think twice or maybe three time on spending 8000 euros on a 500mm or 600mm lens, if we even have the money in the first place :). We don't have any quality rental shops here so that is out of the question. Do you have photo rental shops in Poland that can provide special lenses needed for airplane photography?

I would be very interested to find out more about the way your association works so that we can apply some or all of your principles to our associacion.
I've tried google translate on the website, but it's not very helpful and neither on the forum :).

If you believe this post is out of order, move it to another place or simply remove it. We can continue via PM if you believe this should not be public.

Thanks,
Liviu

Tomaszek:
Hi!

Some of us are doing proffessional work, but I think that for the majority of members is just a hobby. Believe me: we are thinking four times before we spend a lot of money to Nikkor 500 or 600 :) I think about it since 2010 :) In fact there is not so much people who can afford that. Most of us using less expensive lenses.

In Poland we have only Sigma rental shop. There is no rental shops with proffesional Nikon lenses besides NPS. Of course there is Larky - one of our member, he is also the owner of rental shop, but lets be honest. He is an amateur. Hi Larky! :)

Sinse i'm just a member i will not explain how our association works in details. I think that someone from the board will do that better than me. But you may be sure: our most important rule is to have a lot of fun from this :)

Best regards

larky:
Jog on Tomaszku :P

Tomaszek:
:)

hesja:

--- Cytat: liviu.dnistran w Kwiecień 03, 2014, 03:14:41 pm ---We thought to follow your lead and get a legal status for our hobby.

--- Koniec cytatu ---
That's really great news! It's very nice :)

--- Cytat: liviu.dnistran w Kwiecień 03, 2014, 03:14:41 pm ---I would be very interested to find out more about the way your association works so that we can apply some or all of your principles to our associacion.

--- Koniec cytatu ---

I do not know what You exactly mean. There is a lot of matters concerning association
How to handle with money, with people, with pictures, with other organizations

There are a lot of threads. Please ask a specific question and we'll try to answer

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej