SPRAWY SPFL - WE SPEAK ENGLISH > Foreign visitors

New kid on the block, straight from Holland

(1/4) > >>

Menno Mennes:
Hello there my Polish friends!

This is my first message here at this forum. About a week ago i met Hesja and his friends at the airshow of Volkel. The Vodka was great guys, thanks again!  :) Hesja told me it would be nice to come over to Air action and so i will give it a try. To be honest i´m more into military aviation, but sadly here in Holland we have only got 2 airbases left, and if you´re lucky, you´ll get 5 sorties a day. Mainly for that reason i have become more into a civil aviation photographer. I will show you some stuff that i have made at AMsterdam Airport.

Hesja, you told me i should make a portfolio with 20 of my best images and post it the forum of air action in addition to become a full member. I guess i have to place the link of each image in a topic? Where do i have to post that topic, right here, or somewhere else?

Cheers for now guys, hope to see you soon in Poland!

Menno Mennes

larky:
Hmm, do we have some kind of easiest way to become a SPFL member? :P

Tomaszek:
Hi Menno Mennes! Welcom aboard! If you want to send an application, you have to send 20 of your best photos to our FTP server (spfl.pl, user: anonymous, no password).

You have to move to Poland, we have many of military aircrafts here, both from the West like F-16 and East like MiG-29 or Su-22 :) Show your photos to us, and have fun! :)

wilk:
Hello Menno Mennes
It's nice to see you here :). As for the vodka, she had taste, like us.
As for the photos and the application is already described everything Tomaszek.

Well, show pictures, have fun and see you next :).

well that is google translator;)

pilotex:
Hi!
I'd like see your photos from AMS (I love this airport) ;) Have fun and I can't wait for your pictures!

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej