Autor Wątek: Królowa Pokazów odchodzi...  (Przeczytany 1026 razy)

Qna

• Master
Odp: Królowa Pokazów odchodzi...
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Grudzień 22, 2012, 01:18:06 am »
to sie nazywa kumulacja :)

wilk

• CZŁONEK HONOROWY
  • Elite
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Grudzień 22, 2012, 09:52:48 am »
tak juz robilismy... duxford... pon-wt-sr mach loop i do konca tygodnia riat

to lubiem :P,
ale u Ipka?

kichu

« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Styczeń 22, 2013, 12:04:40 am »
ze strony RIAT

A meeting has been scheduled for later this month with the Vulcan To The Sky Trust (VTTS) to discuss the potential participation of Vulcan XH558 in next summer's flying display. The Vulcan continues to be one of UK airshows' greatest attractions and we are excited by the prospect of seeing, once again, XH558 at this year's event.

Eskimos

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Styczeń 22, 2013, 11:46:30 am »
Dobra wiadomosc Krzys, z gorszych to to ze na riat nie bedzie viggena i raptora riat ma wrocic do korzeni i byc bardziej zorientowany na rodzinna impreze plus przesuniecie osi pokazow .:/

hesja

• Prezes SPFL
  • Solo Pajlot
    • hesja
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Styczeń 22, 2013, 11:56:11 am »
w ktora strone ta oś?
:) Serdecznie pozdrawiam

Sławek Krajniewski

Eskimos

« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Styczeń 22, 2013, 12:07:46 pm »
Centrum pokazow ma byc na wprost trybuny dla friends of riat, niedawno mieli spotkanie z organizatorami i jakies tam ustalenia porobili, wiecej stoisk z zarciem plus ceny zeszloroczne, dwoch spikerow zamiast trzech itp , nie pamietam teraz dokladnie wszystkiego.

kichu

« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Marzec 08, 2013, 07:22:04 pm »
aaaaa, takie info, mimo ze np. riat potwierdzil vulcana na liscie w 2013 to jest to nic wiecej tylko marketing - rzeczywistosc wyglada jak w mailu nizej - w skrocie jak w ciagu 4
tygodni nie zbiora jakiestam kasy, to pracownicy ida na wypowiedzenie i caly sezon stoi pod znakiem zapytania

At their recent regular meeting earlier this week, the Board of Trustees of the Vulcan to the Sky Trust (VTST) met via conference call to review the financial status of the Trust. The Board discussed the latest funding appeal, which is currently falling behind the level needed to sustain the Trust's continued operations.

The VTST has no cash reserves: if the appeal fails to raise the £133,600 required by the end of March, then the additional £150,000 needed by the end of June for XH558 to reach this summer's display season and the resulting revenue opportunities, there are no emergency funds available to allow the Trust to keep going.

Notwithstanding the serious shortfall in the current appeal and the absence of any reserve, the Board have asked the Trust's executive team to re-double their efforts over the next four weeks to generate increased funds from the current appeal, and to explore all other avenues of funding. If that endeavour proves unsuccessful, bearing in mind their duty to ensure the Trust remains solvent at all times, the Board will have no option but to place the staff on one month's notice.

The Trustees considered that XH558's stalwart community of supporters would want to know of the critical funding issue which the Trust now faces, which could result in the Trust ceasing operations before the planned display season.

ogolnie not good :(