SPRAWY SPFL - WE SPEAK ENGLISH > Foreign visitors

Visiting Poland in March or April

(1/2) > >>

newage:
Hi guys and thanks for the addition to the forum.
Just what I'm looking for.
I'm in need of help.
 I'm planning a trip to Poland in the next few months and want to know what sort of reaction we might get taking photos and video at the front line jet basses.

We are planning to visit Poznan and swidwin, trying to get MiGs and SUs, in the UK we have viewing areas for the public and the local police are great with photographers, never had any problems here.

So are any of you guys local to the two front line bases, could do with some pointers.

Many thanks Mike and Josh

Carlito:
Hi and welcome to our forum :)
No official viewing areas for public in Poland, however "unofficial" can be found near air bases.
Unfortuantely I'm no local to Poznan (Krzesiny) and Swidwin and can't give you detailed pointers.

There will be no problems with the police (if you're going to take photos only) ;)

newage:
Thanks for the welcome, and the advice, is there any body local to Poznan, Swidwin or Malbork that could give us some
Local advice.

Thanks mike and josh

alex:
Hi there :)

Poznań Krzesiny - airbase of F-16 (no MiGs or Su-22 ;)
http://www.scramble.nl/airfield-guide/poznan-krzesiny - number 3 seems to be the most popular spot :)

If you log in to that website, you should also find info about Swidwin (with Su-22). One of local access roads to the fence of airbase -
https://www.google.pl/maps/dir/%C5%9Awidwin/53.794428,15.801644/@53.7960626,15.8059568,1779m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x470055b712ef6a2d:0xe87b832f634b3499!2m2!1d15.7742!2d53.77564!1m1!4e1?hl=pl
 If you want to get to the eastern side, you would need to park in Smardzko and walk north to the fence :)

If I find anything on Malbork, I will let you know :)

newage:
thanks for the info, I`ll try to log on to scramble but it all ways says members only.

Thanks
Mike and Josh

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej